Monday, February 17, 2014

Short and Sweet

This one might be a short one this week.  I can´t believe how this week flew by!!! There were tons of highlights.  Probably the best was finding RAQUEL!!! You guys HAVE to meet Raquel!  She is one of THE funniest people I have ever met in my life!! She is absolutely darling and already has a baptismal date for the 8th of MArch! Just right after your birthday Kate!  Happy Birthday! ;)    AND YOU GOT BANGS!!! AHHH I love them!!! Raquel is darling! We found her the other day and have already taught her 3 lessons and she has come to church AND has a date WHAT!  Ya I´m stoked!!! She turns 33 the 31 of March.  We are stoked to teach her.  Saw a real neat quote today... Dad will have to translate:  ¨Si usted no conoce a mi, no ha perdido nada, si no lo conoce a Dios, lo ha perdido todo.¨ - a little sign inside this resturant eating empandas de orno and lomitos arabe (an arabian type burrito with colsla inside and meat) so good!  I love you all!! Happy Late Valentines!! xoxox 
con mucho cariño,
Hermana Owen

pic: last night at the Galeano´s (who by the way no the Sparks like REALLY WELL!) This little munchkin is the CUTEST thing on earth. I have a video of her and her brother singing ¨If the SAvior Stood Beside Me¨ Her name is Kata or Kataline:)

Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment