Tuesday, November 11, 2014

LAST POST FROM PARAGUAY

13 I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and penwrite unto thee:
 14 But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.
Rohayhu Eterei! 
Con Carino, Hermana Owen


But then she added this bit:

This was the last if you can believe it or not.   So many miracles; so many blessings. Hermana Sofia stopped chewing tabaco and is reading the Book of Mormon DAILY! Relation I think YES! :)  Oh the power it has.  In fact, Saturday Horqueta had a baptism ... Cesar Cohene se llama.  Words cannot describe the joy that filled our little chapel. Only a few were in assistance... at least on this side but I know hundreds of angels in attendance. He bore such a powerful testimony and went right down to bawlin on sunday when pte. anounced "the newest member" :)  

well just kidding i am out of time I will finish when i am with the parents i guess!!! ahhhhhh exciting things! so many emotions! rohayhu eterei!

love hermana owen


No comments:

Post a Comment